GENRAY TOOL FOR OPTIMAL SITE SELECTION
The tool utilizes geospatial and spatiotemporal data to visualize, execute and support analyses of renewable energy potential zones under multi-parallel user-defined scenarios. These analyses can inform high-level prospecting integrated with planning to enable renewable energy expansion.
ERROR-FREE RESOURCE MAPPING FOR SITE SUITABILITY
- Long term historical resource profiling (solar irradiation and wind speed) over 5-10 years
- Profile catalogued into three levels of confidence; P10 (estimate exceeded 10% of the time), P50 (estimate exceeded 75% of the time) and P90 (estimate exceeded with 90% of the time)
- Data available at a granular resolution of any energy development project
- High quality auditing of weather parameterization datasets along with other influencing factors i.e. land cover, hazard areas etc.
- Advanced site-suitability assessments prior to installations; to visualize developmental plans and address any compliance issues of high energy demand areas
- Infrastructure technology recommendation at any desired location along with realistic power outputs with corresponding revenue estimates